Kirkland / Redmond
South King County
Kent / Tacoma
A Better Roofing Company
4126 - Airport Way S.
Seattle, WA 98108
How long will it take to do my roof from start to finish?
The typical home will take approximately 2 - 4 days to complete depending on a number of variables:
- the steepness of the roof
- the proximity of the dumpster in relation to the roof
- the size of the crew performing the task
- sometimes the type of product being installed
- whether or not the material can be roof-loaded by the distributor
- and of course, dealing with inclement weather
These are just a few examples of different determining factors that may influence the length of time that it takes to complete the average size roof.
Also, just for your information, unlike some of our competitors, once our crew has started your project, they are there from start to finish. Yours is the only project they are allowed to work on. We do not pull them off of your project to work on somebody else's.
Contractor's License#: BETTERC 052 DT
Licensed Bonded & Insured
Established in 1991
Over 30 years Roofing Experience
Residential Reroofing Specialists
Serving King County including Seattle, Bellevue, Bothell, Burien, Clyde Hill, Federal Way, Kent, Kirkland, Lake Forest Park, Medina, Mercer Island, New Castle, Normandy Park, Redmond, Renton, Sammamish, SeaTac, Shoreline, Tacoma, Tukwila, and Vashon since 1991.