When you need a roof replacement in Redmond WA, A Better Roofing Company is the contractor to call. A Better Roofing Company has the experience and expertise to get the job done right, and we’re committed to providing our customers with the best possible service. We offer a wide range of roofing services, including roof replacement, roof repair, and new construction roofing. We also offer a variety of financing options to make sure that you can afford the roof replacement that you need for your Redmond residential home. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We look forward to working with you!
BENEFITS OF ROOF REPLACEMENT IN REDMOND
When your roof starts to show signs of wear and tear, it is time to consider replacing it. A new roof can provide many benefits for your Redmond home, including increased energy efficiency and improved curb appeal. Here are some of the top reasons to replace your old Redmond roof with a new one:
- Improved Energy Efficiency – A new roof can help to improve the energy efficiency of your home. Older roofs can develop leaks and drafts that allow heat to escape in the winter and cool air to escape in the summer. This can cause your energy bills to increase as your HVAC system works harder to maintain a comfortable temperature inside your home. A new roof will seal up any gaps and prevent heat and air from escaping, which can help to lower your energy bills.
- Increased Curb Appeal – Roof replacements can also increase the curb appeal of your Redmond home. If your old roof is faded or damaged, it can make your whole house look old and run-down. A new roof will give your Redmond home a fresh, new look that will make it stand out from the rest.
- Improved Protection – Get better protection for your Redmond home with a new roof. An old roof can develop leaks and holes that allow water and moisture to seep into your home. This can lead to mold and mildew growth, which can be a health hazard for you and your family. A new roof will seal up any leaks and provide a barrier against water and moisture, keeping your home safe and dry.
- Enhanced Durability – A new roof can also enhance the durability of your home while older roofs are more susceptible to damage from severe weather conditions. Such as high winds and heavy snowfall. A new roof will be able to better withstand these conditions and protect your home from damage.
- Extended Lifespan – Extend the lifespan of your home with a new roof. An old roof that is not properly maintained can start to deteriorate and fall apart. Which can shorten the overall lifespan of your home. It’s built to last and will provide years of protection for your home.
If you are considering replacing your old roof, contact a roofing contractor to get more information. They will be able to assess the condition of your roof and advise you on the best course of action.
OUR PRODUCTS – ASPHALT SHINGLE TILES
There are many benefits of asphalt shingle tiles, making them a popular choice for roof replacement. One of the main benefits is that they are relatively inexpensive compared to other roofing materials. Asphalt shingles also have a long life span and are easy to install, which makes them a great choice for Redmond homeowners on a budget. In addition, asphalt shingles are available in a variety of colors and styles, so you can find a look that matches your home’s exterior.
If you’re thinking about replacing your roof, be sure to contact A Better Roofing Company in Redmond. Our Redmond roofing contractors have years of experience installing asphalt shingle roofs and can help you choose the right materials for your home. Call us today to schedule a free consultation!
Latest Roofing Projects
Who is A Better Roofing Company?
Founded in 1991, Kurt and Scott started their business on California Avenue SW in Seattle. This location was a half block away from where the brothers were born and raised on SW Findlay Street.
A Better Roofing Company has now grown and expanded to bring Redmond area customers unmatched expertise and knowledge about any roof replacement project and materials based upon professional training as well as decades of having hands-on experience as roofers. From a deep understanding of products, installation methods, and home protection guidelines, your home is safe in the hands of our trained Seattle roofing specialists.
We treat all of our employees with the utmost respect and with high pay rates. We offer retirement plans to ensure low turnover rates – producing employees that genuinely care about what they do. Now you know that you are getting the best care, and your Redmond home is in the best hands possible with competitive prices.
As renters, we had the pleasure of working with Michael and his crew during the repair of not only a leaking roof, but also the replacement of 4 skylights. Throughout the process, everyone that came to the house was professional and understanding.
Michael was very considerate to the fact that this work was a major inconvenience to us as renters and having to live in the house while the project was being completed (our landlords would not pay for alternate housing). His management of his crew was top notch.
My extended family has had 4 roofs replaced by A Better Roofing Company in the last 6 months and they did a fantastic job. Michael and Alan were great to talk to. A Better Roofing company was recommended by another roofing company that only does flat roofs and a coworker had her roof done by them, as well as her parents’ roof, and she had nothing but positive words to say.
I don’t like 5 star reviews but anything less would be wrong. We just had our roof replaced and the experience could not have been more positive. The crew worked hard, finished in two days including our garage that needed repairs and sheathing. The roof needed more repairs than we thought so I expected the bill to be a thousand dollars more than the quote. It was only 200 more and I was thrilled. The clean-up was perfect. I didn’t find anything left behind. They even swept the lawn with magnets to get every last nail. I have already recommended them to two friends. I hope I never have to get a new roof but if I do they are the only company I will call.