A NEW ROOF FOR YOUR SHORELINE HOME
From building a new home to remodeling an existing one, the roof is one of the more crucial elements of a home. It protects you from the outdoor elements while adding curb appeal to your Shoreline home’s exterior.
- Roof Replacement – Is your Shoreline home’s roofline sagging, missing shingles, or passed its warranty? You likely need a full replacement to get your home safe and sound again.
- Roof Installation – Are you building your dream home in Shoreline on the water? Make sure you work with trusted professional roofers to put the finishing touches on your home’s exterior.
- Roof Remodel – Doing a complete gut job of your existing home? Or bought a fixer-upper? Keep up with appearances with a brand new roof to fit your modern interior.
Get in touch with us today to take specifics about your roofing project. We can help you to understand your options, given budget, and style preference.
ABOUT ASPHALT ROOF SHINGLES
Over the years, we’ve tested and explored many different roofing products, but time and time again, we come back to asphalt roof shingles. With so many benefits to asphalt composition shingles, any homeowner will be happy with the final product on your Shoreline home. These benefits include:
- Durability – One of the most durable roofing products on the market today. Asphalt roof shingles last 15 – 30 years with proper care and cleaning.
- Budget-Friendly – With asphalt roof shingles’ popularity, they make a cost-effective option.
- Green – Did you know asphalt shingles are recyclable? We take old asphalt shingles to specific recycling centers to ensure they don’t end up in the landfill.
- Options – From the budget-friendly 3 tab shingle to the durable dimensional shingle to the premium architectural shingle, there is a style, color, and budget for any Shoreline homeowner.
There is a lot more to know about asphalt shingles, so head to our products page to learn more. Learn about our brands, styles, and more. Have more questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask us anything directly. Our honest approach to roofing means you get the best answers and options for your Shoreline home.
WHO IS A BETTER ROOFING COMPANY?
Founded in 1991, Kurt and Scott started their business on California Avenue SW in Seattle. This location was a half block away from where the brothers were born and raised on SW Findlay Street.
A Growing roofing company
A Better Roofing Company has now grown and expanded to bring Bellevue area customers unmatched expertise and knowledge about roofing projects and materials based upon professional training as well as decades of having hands-on experience as roofers. From a deep understanding of products, installation methods, and home protection guidelines, your home is safe in the hands of our trained roofing technicians.
We treat all of our employees with the utmost respect and with high pay rates. We offer retirement plans to ensure low turnover rates. This creates employees that genuinely care about what they do. Now you know that you are getting the best care, and your home is in the best hands possible.
WHERE WE roof
Live outside of the Shoreline area? We probably roof there too! Contact us today for any Puget Sound area project including Redmond, Seattle & Kirkland.
As renters, we had the pleasure of working with Michael and his crew during the repair of not only a leaking roof, but also the replacement of 4 skylights. Throughout the process, everyone that came to the house was professional and understanding.
Michael was very considerate to the fact that this work was a major inconvenience to us as renters and having to live in the house while the project was being completed (our landlords would not pay for alternate housing). His management of his crew was top notch.
My extended family has had 4 roofs replaced by A Better Roofing Company in the last 6 months and they did a fantastic job. Michael and Alan were great to talk to. A Better Roofing company was recommended by another roofing company that only does flat roofs and a coworker had her roof done by them, as well as her parents’ roof, and she had nothing but positive words to say.
I don’t like 5 star reviews but anything less would be wrong. We just had our roof replaced and the experience could not have been more positive. The crew worked hard, finished in two days including our garage that needed repairs and sheathing. The roof needed more repairs than we thought so I expected the bill to be a thousand dollars more than the quote. It was only 200 more and I was thrilled. The clean-up was perfect. I didn’t find anything left behind. They even swept the lawn with magnets to get every last nail. I have already recommended them to two friends. I hope I never have to get a new roof but if I do they are the only company I will call.