SEATTLE ROOFING SERVICES
Are you remodeling your home? Building a new one from scratch? Having a respected, honest Seattle roofing contractor on your side is key to ensuring your home is structurally sound and fits aesthetically. A Better Roofing Company provides the following roofing services for your Seattle home:
- Roof Replacement – If your home has notable damage to the roof or a material warranty that is past due, a new roof is needed. One of our professional Seattle roofing contractors examines your roof and works with you on a roof replacement plan.
- Roof Installation – New roofs come with new homes! With one of our trained roof experts, design a roof for your Seattle home that makes you stand out on the block.
- Roof Remodel – Looking to increase your home’s curb appeal? Along with the home’s siding and landscaping, a new roof will help to increase the value of your home.
Before doing anything, get in touch with A Better Roofing Company today to discuss your project. Our expert Seattle roofing contractors will meet with you and provide a free estimate for your Seattle home’s roofing needs.
OUR PRODUCTS – ASPHALT SHINGLE TILES
Since 1991, we have tested and experimented with many different products on the market and roofing techniques. We’ve found asphalt composition shingles to be the best every time for almost any Seattle home. Learn about some of the benefits of asphalt shingles, including:
- Affordable – Due to extensive usage in the United States and Canada, asphalt shingles are the affordable option for homeowners looking for a beautiful exterior while keeping the budget down.
- Options – With a variety of different asphalt shingle styles, colors, and costs, there is something for almost any Seattle homeowner. There are basic 3-tab strip shingles, dimensional singles to luxury shingles; there’s an option for everyone.
- Durability – Made of lightweight material, asphalt shingles are ideal for your home’s new roof. The material allows for fewer leaks leading and to a longer life span.
- Environmentally Friendly – Asphalt shingles are recyclable at the end of their lives and easily repurposed for projects such as paving.
With more to know about asphalt composition shingles, go to our products page to learn more to read about our brands, styles, and more. Have more questions? Don’t hesitate to reach out and ask us anything directly. Our honest approach to roofing means you get the best answers and options for your Seattle home.
Should You Replace Your Roof This Year?
Replacing your roof is a big investment. It’s not something most homeowners do every year or even every few years. So how do you know when it’s time to take the plunge and get a new roof? Here are a few things to keep in mind.
Roofs typically last around 20-25 years. However, that doesn’t mean they don’t need any maintenance during that time. Every few years, you should have your roof inspected by a professional to make sure there aren’t any weak spots or damaged areas that need attention. These inspections will prolong the life of your roof and help you avoid costly repairs down the road.
If your roof is nearing the end of its lifespan, it’s important to start budgeting for a replacement. Roofing materials and labor costs can vary depending on the size and type of roof you have, but you can expect to spend several thousand dollars on a new roof. If you’re not able to afford a replacement right away, there are options available to help you finance the project.
No one likes dealing with home repairs, but they’re a necessary part of ownership. When it comes to something as important as your roof, it’s important to stay on top of things and budget for eventual replacement. By staying proactive, you can avoid costly repairs and prolong the life of your roof. If you think it might be time for a new roof, contact a reputable contractor in Seattle for an inspection and estimate.
Latest Roofing Projects
Who is A Better Roofing Company?
Founded in 1991, Kurt and Scott started their business on California Avenue SW in Seattle. This location was a half block away from where the brothers were born and raised on SW Findlay Street.
A Better Roofing Company has now grown and expanded to bring Seattle area customers unmatched expertise and knowledge about roofing projects and materials based upon professional training as well as decades of having hands-on experience as roofers. From a deep understanding of products, installation methods, and home protection guidelines, your home is safe in the hands of our trained Seattle roofing contractor technicians.
We treat all of our employees with the utmost respect and with high pay rates. We offer retirement plans to ensure low turnover rates. All this producing employees that genuinely care about what they do. Now you know that you are getting the best care, and your home is in the best hands possible.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE TO SAY
As renters, we had the pleasure of working with Michael and his crew during the repair of not only a leaking roof, but also the replacement of 4 skylights. Throughout the process, everyone that came to the house was professional and understanding.
Michael was very considerate to the fact that this work was a major inconvenience to us as renters and having to live in the house while the project was being completed (our landlords would not pay for alternate housing). His management of his crew was top notch.
My extended family has had 4 roofs replaced by A Better Roofing Company in the last 6 months and they did a fantastic job. Michael and Alan were great to talk to. A Better Roofing company was recommended by another roofing company that only does flat roofs and a coworker had her roof done by them, as well as her parents’ roof, and she had nothing but positive words to say.
I don’t like 5 star reviews but anything less would be wrong. We just had our roof replaced and the experience could not have been more positive. The crew worked hard, finished in two days including our garage that needed repairs and sheathing. The roof needed more repairs than we thought so I expected the bill to be a thousand dollars more than the quote. It was only 200 more and I was thrilled. The clean-up was perfect. I didn’t find anything left behind. They even swept the lawn with magnets to get every last nail. I have already recommended them to two friends. I hope I never have to get a new roof but if I do they are the only company I will call.